1. Know what action you want people to take
2. Install the Facebook Tracking Pixel
3. Decide on your campaign objective
4. Create your ad images & video
Dotti Tip: If you are using video which has you talking or a voiceover, make sure that you add subtitles. Rev.com is a great service which allows you to upload videos & they’ll make your subtitle track for you – for just $1USD per minute.
5. Be clear on who you want to target
6. Know your Hook
7. Have your landing page ready
- What does it look like on mobile?
- Are the ‘Book Now’ buttons big and bright?
- Does the sales link work?
- Have you included testimonials? If not, then add some in
- Are there any links to other pages on your website? If yes, then remove them.