There’s 3 reasons why you should consider viral posts
- Post Planner – a paid service that will help you search for viral content from around the world based on what you’re after
- BuzzSumo – a search engine for viral content based on keywords that you search for
- Google Alerts – able to be set up for free, Google will scan the internet and send you the latest content based on keywords. It can be a bit hit or miss, works best if you’re after specific niche e.g. ‘adrenal fatigue’ vs ‘Instagram’. Also will require you to determine whether the content is viral
- Other business pages – what’s working for them? What content are they sharing & where are they sharing it from?
- Industry related groups – keep an eye out for posts that are getting a lot of attention & if they’re related share them to your page