While you’ve probably got plenty going on, it’s time for you to focus on working ‘on’ your business rather than ‘in’ it all the time. Everything you seek with your marketing is on the other side of consistency. However if you don’t know where to start it can feel overwhelming to even begin.
Want to be more consistent with your social media marketing?
Here’s where to start
1. Choose one platform to focus on that you enjoy using & have an audience on (e.g. Instagram or Facebook)
2. Start showing up regularly on that platform, decide to post daily or at least 3 times per week. And then do it!
3. Have an overall theme for your week or month so that you are consistently posting on one topic instead of a little here and there.
4. Marketing is a creative exercise so give yourself space to create! Make a date with yourself every week for writing or coming up with ideas. Mark it in your diary and take yourself out for coffee or pour yourself a lovely cup of tea. Let those juices flow!
5. From there start to branch out and add in other marketing elements to add into your mix. This may include regular emails to your list, a weekly live video on Facebook or Instagram or even a podcast if you’re game!
Being consistent is all about starting with small steps.
You can do this!
Want more marketing motivation for your business?
Come join my Free Facebook group Adsolutely Fabulous!