22 Aug The Difference Between Good & Great Facebook Ads Managers
I’ve been running Facebook ads for 3+ years now. It’s not a career* that I necessarily chose but now I love it and I’m addicted to it’s creativity, the results and the continual problem solving.
In this role, I speak to people all the time who starting out as a Facebook ads Manager or are at the point of wanting to go Next Level with what they know.
I wrote this as a post to help you if you’re running ads to determine where you’re at. And if you’re good, do you want to be great?
Good Facebook ads managers
- Wing it
- Just write any old copy without thinking about where the customer is at in their journey
- Do-one off campaigns that don’t have a succession plan for audiences
- Know what they’re looking at in Ads Manager but have trouble explaining the results and value of what they do to their clients
- Aren’t quite sure how to structure their campaigns for best results
Great Facebook ads managers
- Define a plan for the month or promotion ahead of time
- Are able to articulate to the client what kind of photos, videos or information they need to deliver the best results
- Know how to optimise their ads when they’re in ads Manager
- Have a way of reporting their results and value to the client or company that sees them retain clients
- Love coming up with new strategies
- Own their results – good, bad and excellent
- Are in demand
- Are always learning
Whether you work in house for a company, freelancers or running your own business, I believe there’s so much in how you approach ads management. Right now, I’m able to handle a roster of clients & coaching clients due to the systems I’ve created over the past 3 years while working part-time.
And because I’ve already had requests for this, I’m opening up a new program where I’ll go behind the scenes on my ads management business to give people who are already running ads the systems that see my clients get consistently great returns.
If you want to find out more & apply, click here.