Calling all eCommerce business owners…
Want a surefire method that you can turn your social media content into a money making machine?
Trust me when I say there are far too many “experts” out there promising results they can’t deliver. Good people are doing more of their dollars on outdated tips, hacks and strategies that don’t work for your audience, or worse still, don’t work at all.
At best, all this newbie advice can create something that resembles a winning campaign that lasts for a day.
You too can feel like a Facebook Ads Ninja… and have a high converting campaign that isn’t confusing or behind a big smoke screen.
If you need a solution for your specific set of campaign needs, keep reading.
While so many business owners are having campaign after campaign fail and watching their ads get banned left, right and centre…
I’m helping business owners like you get leads and sales with Facebook Ads.
Just a few of my ads intensive clients…
- A clothing label – they have gone from a $580 monthly ad spend & $7k profit to $1270 monthly ad spend & $14k profit (they now have the knowledge to run better ads & that has seen them increase their budget & revenue)
- A hair & beauty education organisation – Have seen a 5 x Return on their ad spend from one ad for their workshops (their response to the training was ‘we had no idea that we weren’t even scratching the surface’)
- A children’s fashion label started running better ads than a Facebook Ads Management company with a higher Return on Ad Spend (6x) and a huge increase in Instagram followers
- An online swimwear store – got in touch before Black Friday and saw a 10x Return on Ad Spend from ads they ran themselves (and that doesn’t even include retargeting!)
In this Private 2.5hr Ads Intensive you’ll learn:
- The one Facebook loophole you want to be aware of, especially if you’re looking to scale your ad campaigns
- The key metric most advertisers ignore that is actually the best predictor of campaign profits
- The top-performing ad types you need to use to overcome Facebook ad blindness
- The easiest way to set up retargeting campaigns to capture a steady flow of warm leads AND be top of mind in your market
- Me guiding you every step of the way through your ads manager and showing you the ropes in a way that feels easy
- Walk away with some best in class ad campaigns locked and loaded ready to go in your account
And don’t worry, I won’t leave you hanging, you also get 2 weeks of email access & a follow up 30min session to ensure you’re on the right track.
It’s like having your own experienced ads manager in your pocket!
The investment for this is just $990 AUD (inc GST).
If it seems expensive…
If you’re not sure if Facebook is where your customers are, or if you don’t have your website set up & ready to go, or you’ve got too many things to ‘get right before you run ads’ then this IS NOT the option for you.
And if you don’t want to learn, you just want someone to ‘run your ads for you’…
You’ll need a Facebook Ads Manager. Remember that the monthly retainer is on top of what you want to spend on ads. Otherwise, you can ask in Business Groups on Facebook for Ads Managers. But be wary – results may vary.
But, if you are already running your Facebook ads campaign and you want to improve performance and results (and come in for a tune-up or reset), and you have just a few hours a week to dedicate to running effective campaigns – this is for you!
“Miranda knows what she’s doing! I booked a 3 hour session in which time she set up a retargeting catalogue for my online clothing business, fine tuned my audiences, getting rid of overlaps and adding new ones. Explained and edited my budget to make sure my money would bring in maximum return. We set up a few ads and I got some great inside tips on this.
Since then I’ve been able to use these ads as a template to promote new collections by simply editing the copy and adding new images. We also talked broadly about strategy, including boosting particular posts and checking out competition.
I feel I have a better sense of what I’m doing, but the main thing is the sales! Normally I would see a big influx of sales with a new release and then a drop off in between collections. In the past month, I’ve seen significantly increased revenue and consistency in weekly sales. Without a doubt, well worth the investment.”